September 17th, 2014, by Shayne Feinberg
NELMAR Security Packaging Systems has always held its products to the highest quality standard, allowing it to remain at the forefront of Tamper-Evident Security Packaging since the Company’s inception in 1987. Over the years, NELMAR has grown and expanded but one thing has remained constant throughout: all of the raw materials used in the creation of our packaging are 100% sourced and manufactured here in North America.
From the Dot-Com Bubble in 2000 to Hurricane Katrina in 2005 to the Global Financial Crisis of 2008, financial and natural catastrophes have severely impacted worldwide economies. As internal theft and increased shrinkage plagued businesses during those times, the need for augmented security products grew. NELMAR is constantly proactive in keeping up with market requirements and enhancing the security of its products. Furthermore, our Company has remained true to its roots by keeping our vertically integrated operation 100% in North America, a strategic decision of unparalleled importance. NELMAR continuously contributes to the North American economy by impacting job creation, both directly and indirectly, by growing and expanding our operation.
We recognize the importance of being a Company that is easily accessible to all of our Customers, knowing that we produce a product that protects YOUR valuable assets. The need for prompt and readily available support is of the utmost importance to us and we continue to exceed expectations by providing the highest level of Customer Service.
While North America is where the Company is headquartered, NELMAR has also been able to keep an eye on the world and provide Security Packaging to Customers from all over the globe. As of last year, we shipped product to 43 different countries.
Here are a few reasons why NELMAR has been able to maintain its position as the global leader in Tamper-Evident Security Packaging:
PRODUCT QUALITY AND PRODUCT ASSORTMENT
– All resin is sourced from the Texas Gulf Coast in the United States.
– Ability and adaptability to meet different market and cultural needs and requirements.
– Industries we serve: Banking & Financial, Retail, Armored Car Carriers, Restaurants, Casinos, Pharmaceutical, Medical Institutions, Law Enforcement, Duty-Free and Air-Travel etc.
INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
– Cutting-edge manufacturing facility with the latest technological advancements in extrusion, printing and bag-making.
– State-of-the-art automated conversion (bag making).
– Reduction in the amount of scrap to minimal percentages per production run.
– Customer Support Program allows Customers to define their specific requirements.
– Our Warehouse Management System provides real-time monitoring of the quantities and locations of all of our products. WMS also makes use of handheld pocket PC’s and Radio-Frequency technology to control the movement and storage of items, preventing errors in the preparation of pick and pack orders.
– Close Inventory Monitoring ensures the availability of stock to meet Customer needs at all times.
– Electronic Data Interchange has the capabilities to transmit and receive Purchase Orders, advanced ship notices, order entries and invoices.
– Different methods of payment including ACH capabilities allowing for the fast, efficient, and safe transfer of funds.
– NELMAR is SAP® integrated and ARIBA® ready.
NELMAR has established a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of the Security Packaging industry. Thus, dating back to the Company’s establishment, NELMAR has been poised to operate on a global scale and provide value to all of our Customers no matter the circumstance. Whether that be in Chile, where 10% of Chileans claim to have been a victim of theft in 2012 (http://goo.gl/wkRVK8) or in Mexico, where 77% of companies have been victims of at least one fraud incident in the last year, according to a 2008 study by KPMG (http://goo.gl/BujhAV). We can cross over the Atlantic, where retailers in the United Kingdom have lost an estimated £4.9 billion due to shoplifting, employee theft and error in 2011 (http://goo.gl/PJZNM8).
Now more than ever, the need for Tamper-Evident Security Packaging is crucial for Loss Prevention in all businesses that require the safe transport of valuables and NELMAR is proud to provide security to so many different industries in numerous countries around the world.
We encourage you to come visit our facility and see for yourself how we can ultimately help your Company improve the effectiveness of its Loss Prevention through the use of our products.
www.nelmar.com 800.363.2283 email@example.com